The Office of Support and Safety Assessment is committed to Colorado State University values by promoting the health and safety of the campus community and fostering the health, well-being, and successful experience of community members. Our purpose is to:
- Support students in times of crisis
- Foster a safe and welcoming community
- Identify, and respond to people of concern
- Prevent, assess, and manage threats to community safety
- Provide resources to community members
Support and Safety Assessment oversees Tell Someone, the Student Consultation Team, Employee Consultation Team, Title IX Programs including the investigation of claims of student sexual misconduct and violence, and the Select Agent Suitability Program.