How Do I Submit a Bias-Related Incident Report?

Any member of the University community can make a report about a perceived bias-related incident. If you believe you have experienced bias or have witnessed bias firsthand, please click here to fill out a bias-related incident report.

In an emergency call 911.

If you believe you have been the victim of a crime, bias-related or otherwise, please contact CSU Police Department at 970-491-6425.

If you or someone you know is experiencing an emotional difficulty or mental health illness, please submit information through Tell Someone, or call 911 if that person is an immediate threat to themselves or others.