If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency facility. Support and Safety Assessment responds to reports during normal business hours of 8am-5pm M-F.
The Office of Support and Safety Assessment is committed to promoting university community health and safety, fostering well-being and supporting community member success. Our purpose is to:
- Support students in times of crisis
- Foster a safe and welcoming community
- Identify and respond to concerns about community member behavior
- Prevent, assess, and manage community safety threats
- Provide resources to community members
Support and Safety Assessment oversees the Tell Someone program; the Incidents of Bias program; the Student Consultation Team and Employee Consultation Team; and the Security Clearance program.